The CARE Line
is an extension of our Crisis Response Team and provides access to specialists trained to provide crisis intervention and connection with community services. The CARE Line is open to individuals, families, law enforcement personnel, hospitals and health care professionals 24 hours per day, 7 days per week through our toll free number: 1-888-370-7003
. Clients connected with the CARE Line who are in need of on-going care will be referred to appropriate levels of care within the community.
Caring staff are available to assist with life challenges before they become a crisis as well as to help those in crisis get help.
Why Call the CARE Line?
Call the CARE Line today if you or any of your loved ones are dealing with these life issues:
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Substance Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Abuse or Violence
- Economic Issues
- Family Problems
- Parenting Issues
- Mental Health Issues
- Adjustment Problems
- Loss of a Loved One
How Can We Help You?
In some instances, the CARE Line is the first resource an individual or family in crisis has for assistance outside of law enforcement. All callers will receive the same quality service from our CARE Line. When you call:
- You will always reach someone on the other end of the line. The CARE Line is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- You will receive assistance and support as you face difficult life challenges.
- Trained CARE Line professionals will provide intervention and help necessary for your individual circumstance.
- You will have access to trained Mental Health and Substance abuse providers.
- When in a state of crisis, you will be guided to an emotionally safe place.
- You will receive confidential and personalized support.
- CARE Line professionals will connect you with community services to better assist with helping meet your needs.